WoodWick Tropical Sunrise Trilogy Ellipse
Fill your home with luxe scents and the gentle glow of a candle that crackles as it burns™. Featuring a natural wooden wick that emulates the soothing sound of a crackling fire, high quality soy wax blend to ensure a smooth and even burn and a premium fragrance, each WoodWick Candle is carefully crafted with passion by experienced candlemakers, dedicated to the art of luxury candles. Available in an aesthetic ellipse jar, the exclusive, patented wooden wick of Hearthwick®Flame candles creates a long, dancing flame for fireplace-like ambiance. Wicks are handcrafted for each candle and produce a generous wax pool with a fast fragrance release.
Available in: Mini, Medium, Large and Ellipse!
The Trilogy Candle allows you to enjoy three harmonious fragrances and the soothing sound of a crackling wooden wick. Each layer of wax contains a different fragrance that compliments the next so as the candle burns, each fragrance melts into the next, creating a unique new scent.
- Wooden wick, glass jar and a smooth blend of parafin and soy wax
- Fragrance notes: Blue Java Banana - A tropical treat of exotic blue java banana, pineapple, sweet mango, and creamy coconut milk; Seaside Mimosa - A blend of juicy citrus and sparkling champagne grapes make this scent as refreshing as a cold drink on a summer shore; Tamarind & Stonefruit - Tart tamarind and plum combine with crisp green leaves, fresh woods, and relaxing bourbon and vetiver.
- Size: Length: 19cm, Height without lid: 8cm, Width: 11.2cm
- Burn time of approximately 30-50 hours (The Hearthwick® makes a great statement piece, but does burn at a faster rate due to size)
How to care for me:
- Only burn candle for 3-4 hours at a time
- Trim wick to 5mm before each use by gently breaking off excess burnt wick
- Place lid back on when wax has cooled and it’s not being used for a longer lasting fragrance
- Always discontinue use of candle when 1cm of wax remains
- Don't forget to tag us in your home decor inspo on insta @woodwickaustralia @splosh!