Frequently Asked Questions
We understand you may have questions about our products or shopping with us and most of the time, someone else will have the same question! So, here are the answers to your frequently asked questions.
If you can't find an answer to your question here please contact us HERE or call our friendly customer experience team between 8am-4pm Monday to Friday on 07 3805 4718 . We'd love to help you with your enquiry.
We offer free shipping on all Australian and New Zealand orders over AU$100 or NZ$150. Or a standard shipping rate of AU$10 or NZ$15. Read more information about shipping here.
We currently only deliver to Australia and New Zealand however if you have a special requirement please contact us so we can do what we can to help you.
Yes, we have over 3000 stockists across Australia and New Zealand
- For Australian stockists, simply use the ‘Find a Stockist’ tool within each product detail page.
- For New Zealand stockists, visit splosh.co.nz and use the ‘Find a Stockist’ tool within each product detail page.
When your order is dispatched, we’ll send you an email with a link to your tracking information which you can use to follow your parcel’s journey. If there seems to be a delay or no updates, you can contact Australia Post and quote your tracking number to investigate it further. Alternatively, you can contact us HERE with your order number and tracking number and we will do what we can to help.
If an item is out of stock, you will not be able to add it to your cart. If you click on "Let me know when product is in stock" and complete the form with your name and email address, we will email you as soon as the item arrives.
Alternatively, if you contact us HERE requesting an approximate due date, one of our customer experience team members will be in touch.
From time to time, you may experience difficulties out of our control, and we understand this can be a little frustrating when you’re eager for some Splosh love! We recommend the following tips:
- Clear your cache and any cookies from your browser
- Try a different web browser - using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are the easiest to browse and shop on most websites, including ours.
- Log in/log out of your account again.
- Try using a different device (sometimes using a desktop may help).
Your satisfaction is our number one priority, so if you’re not 100% satisfied with your new Splosh goodies, you’re welcome to return the item within 14 days and receive an exchange, credit note or refund.
Candles have a memory, if you don’t burn them correctly each time, you will shorten the life of your candle. To ensure you get the best burn experience from your WoodWick or KoKo candle, please follow these tips each time you light it.
- Burn candle for 3-4 hours at a time, ensuring the wax has liquefied across the surface to the sides. This prevents wax from tunnelling.
- Trim wick before each use by gently breaking off excess burnt wick with your fingertips and discarding.
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours without trimming the wick.
- Do not leave any wick trimmings in the wax pool.
- Never use the lid to extinguish the flame as the wax absorbs the smoke trapped under the lid. This could lead to a smokey smell when you next light your candle.
- Make sure you place the lid back on the candle when it’s not being used to give fresher, longer lasting fragrance.
- Avoid drafts and ensure your candle is sitting on a flat surface so that the wax melts evenly.
- Always discontinue use of your candle when 1cm of wax remains. This will prevent the glass jar from overheating or cracking.