KoKo Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 18 years or over and excludes any employees connected with the administration of the competition. The Promoter is SPLOSH AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED (ABN 61 010 476 552).
3. Multiple entries are accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants and withhold the prize for violating any of these terms and conditions.
4. Entries must include all requested contact details to be eligible to win. Entries must be received by the promoter before the competition close date and time.
5. The Promoter does not take responsibility for late or lost entries.
6. The competition opens 19/10/2017 at 10am AEST and closes on 02/11/2017 at 17:00 AEST.
7. To enter, entrants must undertake the following steps on the kokofragrances_ Instagram account:
- Like the competition post
- Tag one friends in the competition post comment
- Follow @kokofragrances_
8. To be eligible to win, both the entrant and their tagged friend must be following @kokofragrances_ and have public Instagram accounts.
9. Prize winners of Splosh competitions are selected at random at Splosh head office located in Meadowbrook QLD 4131 on the specified competition draw date. Winners are contacted by email or social media platform within 5 business days of selection.
10. The total prize pool is valued at $175.70 and consists of 2 x KoKo Fragrance Packs each containing 1 x Candle valued at $39.95, 1 x Diffuser valued at $34.95, 1 x Room Spray valued at $12.95.
11. The winner is responsible for ensuring they accept the prize in full and in accordance with these terms and conditions. If The Promoter is unable to contact the winner or if the winner is unable to claim the prize by the specified date, that winner will forfeit the prize and it shall be awarded to the next valid entry and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
12. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
13. The Promoter reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
16. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of The Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received in any forum or social media worldwide.
17. All prize winners agree to the use of their name or Instagram handle for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
18. Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. The laws of Queensland govern Splosh competitions.
21. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date. Prizes will be sent to delivery address provided by the winners. The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.